You have no items in your shopping cart.
Is your body protector over 3 to 5 years old? Here are some reasons from Racesafe as to why you may be due for an upgrade:
1. It's less likely to meet the latest safety standards & competition requirements.
From 1st January 2018, nearly every organisation will require BETA 2009 (Level 3) certified body protectors.
2. Beyond this age, the high performance materials will degrade and the impact performance cannot be guaranteed.
3. It won't use the late developments that Racesafe have incorporated to make body protectors much more comfortable, lighter & breathable.
4. It's less likely to fit correctly & allow a full range of movement.
5. It may have permanent damage from heavy falls.
View our range of Body Protectors here>