Equiline's first monoflap designed especially for eventing, the CROSS. The CROSS, made of naturally tanned soft calfskin-lined leather, with exculsive Flap Grip Technology, a rubber insert on the rear and botton of the flap to give better grip and seizure, while reducing wear and tear near the leg area and preventing the quarter from creasing during workouts. Available in Flat or Medium-deep seat, seperate panels with either heat-sensitive fibres with memory (similar to wool) or in the soft synthetic material T-Flex®. External front knee block and Thigh block. Intergrated Gel System (IGS) technology.
W- Synthetic fiber T- T-Flex®
Equiline saddle gel system integrated
The IGS (Integrated Gel System) technology, patented by Equiline, relies on three different materials:
– Seat: a synthetic polyester material which, after a special process, takes on exclusive characteristics: versatility, memory, reliability, durability. It also assures the resistance against bending and abrasion of the Equiline saddles.
– Tree: a material made of extremely resistant and elastic composite fibres that perfectly follows the horse’s body, assuring maximum comfort for horse and rider.
– Intermediate Shock Absorber system: a group of gel pads on the Equiline saddle reduces the biomechanical tensions on the horse’s joints, favouring optimal posture.
Together, these three materials create a highly technological core which – unlike wood – is unaffected by weather changes, thus assuring seat stability over time, lightness and the possibility to adapt the saddle to the different horse shapes.
Equiline saddle collection and horse riding accessories
Globally active in the manufacture and sale of technical riding clothing and sportswear, Equiline is proudly launching Saddle Division, an innovative line of saddles and accessories that combines handmade craftsmanship with the best materials and the most innovative technical materials.
From the expertise of the historic Italian company comes a new way of conceiving the modern saddle as genuinely revolutionary innovation, with the sole purpose of evolving quality and comfort of riding.
The Italian elegance and style of Equiline’s products are combined again in a hand-made, skilful and innovative way, to give life to two lines: one specifically for jumping, the other for dressage.
The result of this activity of style and research, craftsmanship and technology is a line of extremely sought-after saddles, entirely made using high-quality naturally tanned leather that can be tailored to each rider’s needs. Each saddle has our characteristic IGS (Integrated Gel System) and/or FGT (Flat Grip Technology), two of Equiline’s proprietary and patented technologies.
To confirm the quality of our design, every Equiline saddle-tree carries a life-time guarantee, except in case of fractures due to falls. The finishing and hides are guaranteed for two years.
With a Equiline saddle, riders respect both themselves and their horses!
Choices must be made every day.
In Equiline, we decided to apply reason and make choices aimed at supporting technological progress while giving particular attention to the environment:
– We recycle all the raw materials used in the individual production process.
– We don’t pollute because we only use hides that have been naturally treated with aniline.
– 100% of the energy used in our manufacturing facilities comes from renewable sources.
Stock Notice: Although we carry a vast range of products in stock, should your selected item/size/colour be unavailable, please allow approx. 8 weeks lead time for Equiline Saddlery.
From the Equiline Spring 2018 Collection: Dressage and Jumping saddle pads featuring a micro stud detail. Made of anti-allergic and Sanforized cotton. 100% natural soft cotton lining. 400gr wadding. ACS...
From the Equiline Spring 2018 Collection: This sporty Polo shirt is made from a technical pique stretch and breathable fabric. Detailed with a contrasting tape and an embroidery patch with rhinestones....