Kevlar Air-technology 'Lite' Fetlock Boots
have been designed to comply with BSJA and International rules for 'Young Horse' categories, where our standard fetlock boots may not be suitable. Made to the highest standard using innovative technology and materials. A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes. Air-Teque ventilated neoprene is used on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse's legs. Add to this the vents on the exterior and you get maximum breathability. Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong. These fetlock boots are perfect for use whilst show jumping and look great with our Kevlar Air-technology Tendon Boots.Key features...
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Teque ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double ventilation vents
- Double locking Velcro straps
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
Sold in pairs
Stock Notice: Although we carry a vast range of products in stock, should your selected item/size/colour be unavailable, please allow approx. 1-2 weeks lead time.